Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #88805  by DelmarDave

Just woke up myself. Great day. Thanks to everyone that came. Going to start planning next years, I'll take the July meeting here, LOL. I'm glad everyone had a great time and I'm looking forward to hosting again and again until I'm unable too. Have a great day relaxing. I have a little clean up to do today once I get a few cups of coffee in me and some breakfast.
 #88810  by photog

HUGE thanks to Dave and Kimmie for hosting the July gathering yesterday!!! By my count, about 24 folks showed up, 26 if you count the local sheriff's who were very supportive of our group. And as usual, a lot of shooting, great food and conversation!

SigGirl and I had a great time and as stephpd said, "well worth the drive"... For those that could not attend, you missed a lot of fun!

Thanks again to Dave, Kimmie and Zack! (Great job on the sign Zack!!!) :applause:
 #88817  by dave_in_delaware

photog wrote:... 26 if you count the local sheriff's who were very supportive of our group.
Please elaborate. Was this a planned (friendly) visit from them, or a "OMG I see guns" call from a neighbor?
 #88819  by mdak06

Much thanks to Dave for hosting, and to everyone there! I had a great time and was glad to attend my first DELOC gathering.
 #88821  by brich2929

Had a great time, wish I could have shot more stuff but only so much time in a day. DEFINITELY looking forward to next year!!

Thanks Dave, Kimmie and Zack!
 #88824  by Taurus247

Thank you Dave and Kimmie and your whole family for opening up your yard... and your house... to us. Had a great time. Wish I could have stayed longer but son and wife were getting tired lol. Will definatly be back next year. With my cleaning gear to lol :banghead:
 #88825  by Amy Blackthorn

dave_in_delaware wrote:
photog wrote:... 26 if you count the local sheriff's who were very supportive of our group.
Please elaborate. Was this a planned (friendly) visit from them, or a "OMG I see guns" call from a neighbor?
DelmarDave mentioned they were invited. :)
 #88841  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:Please elaborate. Was this a planned (friendly) visit from them, or a "OMG I see guns" call from a neighbor?
Top of page 7 in this thread.
 #88845  by dave_in_delaware

Amy Blackthorn wrote:DelmarDave mentioned they were invited. :)
Boots wrote:Top of page 7 in this thread.
OK, thank you. My bad. I didn't read the entire thread before posting. :o