Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #88440  by DelmarDave

These gatherings are open to all deloc members and there guests. Speaking of guests it is quite possible we will have a special guest at the party, Sheriff Christopher may attend. So if you wish to come let me know by posting here and let me know what you will bring. Check out the list of what others are bringing.
 #88441  by stephpd

djforak wrote:Are these gatherings open to all of us? I would like to meet some of the group and hopefully do some shooting with everyone.
Yes. Every monthly meet and greet is not only open to every member but to everyone.

Mostly these meet and greets are held at restaurants. But with most people having to work, and deal with fitting a large group at restaurants, we found that time spent seemed to go by rather quickly. And we'd often close the restaurants and still hang around outside for a while.

Thus we also asked members if they'd host a meet at their houses during the warmer months. Several people have stepped up over the years, offering a place and activities, so that we could spend more then a couple hours together, once a month. Anyone can offer up a pace if they want.

Delmar Dave being a fairly new member and offered his pace before even coming to any meeting (that I know of). Many of us meeting him just last month at Sodbuster's shindig.

If the folks have a good time at these they frequently ask if the host will continue with having one the next year too. And on it goes.

Many of these house (yard) parties lasting 12 or more hours. People often bring the whole family as well as friends.
 #88448  by spillanej

DelmarDave wrote:The range will be open until we can't see anymore. I don't think anyone is bringing night optics, LOL.
You sir may be underestimating me.
 #88458  by DelmarDave

PM sent warbird.
 #88461  by djforak

I have a Birthday party to go to on the 27th but if you guys don't mind I would like to swing by for a few just to meet everyone. I will try to make it to the next one for the day.
 #88466  by DelmarDave

You will be welcome at anytime. Sorry you will not be able to spend the whole day.
 #88467  by DelmarDave

Updated list.

Dave and Kimmie: Hot dogs and burgers, ice and water.
Birch2929: Soda and water.
Stephpd: Fruit salad, coolers and ice.
SigGirl & Photog: Brownies and pasta salad.
Scamble & chipswife: Chips and snacks.
Spillanej: Plates and plastic ware.
Ferjrklr42: Burger buns and hot dog buns
Mdak06: Apples and bananas
Twitchn1911: Mac salad
Taurus247: Chips and salsa
Sodbuster: Some kind of desert salad.
F16Warbird: Some kind of back delicacy.
 #88579  by sethinde

Looks like I'm out. My sister in law and nieces are coming into town on Tuesday from AZ for 3 weeks but only are available for 2 days for me to see them... Of course its the 27,28th...

Thanks Dave for the Invite.