Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #88295  by mdak06

If it's cool for somewhat new folks to come, I'd like to join yall. Please PM me the address.

I'll bring some apples & bananas (in non-salad form).
 #88297  by Twitchn1911

Looks like my girl and I will be heading down for a road trip. Looking forward to another great meeting. We will bring macaroni salad. Just need the address. Thanks
 #88348  by sethinde

I would like to attend too! Can a brother get a PM with the address. I most likely can bring a shotgun for the clays and my XDm and Carbine too. I will have to bug the wife for some type of food to bring. Any suggestions will be considered.
 #88356  by DelmarDave

Updated list.

Dave and Kimmie: Hot dogs and burgers, ice and water.
Birch2929: Soda and water.
Stephpd: Fruit salad, coolers and ice.
SigGirl & Photog: Brownies and pasta salad.
Scamble & chipswife: Chips and snacks.
Spillanej: Plates and plastic ware.
Ferjrklr42: Burger buns and hot dog buns
Mdak06: Apples and bananas
Twitchn1911: Mac salad
Taurus247: Chips and salsa
Sodbuster: Some kind of desert salad.
Last edited by DelmarDave on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #88373  by SasquatchAF

Ill bring the clay pigeon machine down that is being graciously loaned to me by Sod. Anyone who wants to shoot clays, all I ask is that you bring some clay pigeons with you. I have some but not a lot.
 #88375  by DEhammerhead

I am excited to come and meet everyone . I work close by and normally work until 6pm but I am trying to get out around 3.... Hope that isn't too late to enjoy done shooting !
 #88389  by DelmarDave

The range will be open until we can't see anymore. I don't think anyone is bringing night optics, LOL.
 #88439  by djforak

Are these gatherings open to all of us? I would like to meet some of the group and hopefully do some shooting with everyone.