Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #88583  by DelmarDave

OK ladies and gents. Less than a week away. Hoping the weather holds out, looks like rain all week until Friday (well chances of). The yard is almost dried out, so hoping for no more rain. Just had a HS class party here this weekend. Everyone love the pool and my open space. For those of you that my son Zach last month he making up a sign for the end of the driveway so it will be a little easier to find. I do have a large mail box across from the driveway with the address on it. See everyone next week. Be safe until then. Carry On.
 #88584  by SasquatchAF

Maybe Ill bring out the latest in OC overkill fashion at the meeting that only Sodbuster has seen so far :twisted:
 #88617  by DelmarDave

Have I gotten back with everyone with the address that wish to come?
 #88652  by harr2969

I don't expect to make it, but if I can get the address, it's possible I may be able to stop by for a whole. Thanks for hosting!
 #88653  by brich2929

DelmarDave wrote:Have I gotten back with everyone with the address that wish to come?

pm me the addy?
 #88664  by ferjrklr42

Sorry for the late noticed but my work just changed my schedule so I will not be able to make it now. Not very happy about it :|
 #88675  by DelmarDave

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can make the next one.
 #88684  by DelmarDave

Not sure if I'm going to have enough chairs. Could you please bring along a chair and don't forget your towels and flip flops.