Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #8764  by Jacques

TPGSORM is a bunch of terrific kids playing "Classic" rock & roll... The Wilmington, DE gig of the "Holiday Tour 2008" is December 30 and the cost is $10. I don't know if OC is an option, but I'm interested in going and thought... Maybe... Just maybe some of my new friends might be interested too...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Paul Green School of Rock Music is the original performance based, interactive music school, founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We proceed from the belief that the best way to learn to do almost anything is by doing it, and we feel that this is particularly true about music.

Therefore, from the moment a student joins one of our schools, he or she is playing music; loud and with other musicians and on genuine equipment, and before long we have our students playing shows. These are not your old-fashioned-wait-through-fifty-other-kids-mangling-their-songs-until-our-child's-turn-arrives recitals, but real rock concerts at real rock venues before real rock audiences, complete with light shows, stagecraft, and (when appropriate) smoke machines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete information is available @ www.SchoolOfRock.com