Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #90280  by Taurus247

SasquatchAF wrote:I would have to check whether I am off or not. But do you need any "fuel" for the bonfire?
Absolutely!! If anyone can bring some wood to burn (dont care what kind) that would be great.
 #90281  by Taurus247

Forgot to add that the time will be from 12 to midnight. Please let me know if you can or can not come. If most cant come I might be able to change it to the 28th but not positive at this time.
 #90286  by SasquatchAF

Ill see what I can scrounge up for bonfire wood. We normally have one every month or two by my house once we get a dump truck size pile built up. Even if I cant make it, I can always drop the stuff off for you a day or two ahead of time if need be.
 #90290  by Taurus247

SasquatchAF wrote:Ill see what I can scrounge up for bonfire wood. We normally have one every month or two by my house once we get a dump truck size pile built up. Even if I cant make it, I can always drop the stuff off for you a day or two ahead of time if need be.
That would be awesome. We love having bonfires since we are right on the beach so if you ever are looking to get rid of some stuff or just wanna burn things let me know. Just wish I could shoot and burn as well lol.
 #90302  by Mr.Skellington

Unless something unforeseen occurs it looks like I will be able to attend. Since I have been active with my chainsaw lately I have plenty of wood for a bonfire. The limiting factor is my small SUV. I'll load up the rear cargo area with what it'll hold.
 #90311  by Taurus247

Mr.Skellington wrote:Unless something unforeseen occurs it looks like I will be able to attend. Since I have been active with my chainsaw lately I have plenty of wood for a bonfire. The limiting factor is my small SUV. I'll load up the rear cargo area with what it'll hold.
Sounds good... Note to all... If you have firewood that you wanna bring or get rid of ill come pick it up.
 #90432  by Taurus247

Change of date notice!!

Sorry guys things came up at work and i am going to be unavailable on the 14th. So I am changing the date to the 28th of Sept. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. With owning your own business things come up and they have to come first. Hopefully this will help some people that were not or may not able to come to the original date. Sorry again about the change. PM me for address and post what you will be bringing and ill keep the list. Thank you everyone hope to see you on the 28th.
 #90670  by WPCatfish

Taurus247 wrote:Change of date notice!!

So I am changing the date to the 28th of Sept. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Speaking of inconvenience, that's Race Weekend in Dover. Might be a little more traffic than usual.