Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #10081  by dave_in_delaware

No, no date yet.... but it's sounding like we may have a majority vote on the place... :D
 #10094  by stephpd

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
stephpd wrote:Please show up Ken. I hate being the weirdest member at these meetings. :mrgreen:
As it turns out... Even without you there... I still wasn't the weirdest one there!!!
[whispering]Some cat people showed up...[/whispering]
Hey! I resemble that remark! Not sure what you mean though.

I have two dogs and 4 1/2 cats.

Just got another wake up call to work another double shift. I knew I should never have admitted to knowing who to operate the Porter Filter Plant. Gotta go. Bye.
 #10115  by SugarBoy13

Ken_in_Bear wrote:Some would argue that there was a third wave...
Between inhaling - scrapple, eggs, toast, biscuits & gravy, sprite, and coffee... Shuga & I were talking about having a sub-committee meeting after dinner... As we (Shrek, shuga, & I) were walking out of the iHop, we ran into MrCoolDale... Since it was still early & since I was suffering from withdraw... We headed over to DSPC and ended up haveing a Summit Meeting...
Definitely an AWESOME time! Shrek gave me some great tips that immediately improved my shooting while I also had a chance to check out Ken and Dale's sidearms. They both shot real nice.
Ken_in_Bear wrote:(Always carry ammo, eyes & ears!)
I will definitely remember that advice for next time. (Thanks for letting me borrow some ammo Ken!)

I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to next month's meeting.