Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #10018  by dave_in_delaware

At least tonight isn't the meeting.

:pointlaugh: Someone would be blamed for precipitation!
 #10030  by dave_in_delaware

Wow. I think tonight should be good weather (partly cloudy). At least, compared to when we usually have our meetings. LOL.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

[drool]mmmmmm... butterscotch rocks pancakes....[/drool]
 #10040  by stephpd

Sorry to say that I can't make this one. Just got a wake up call to work 3-11 and I couldn't talk my way out of it. Brenda came into the room and the only thing she said was 'Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity®'.

Have to work graveyard shift as well.

Well, gotta get moving. Have fun!

Steve
 #10042  by dave_in_delaware

Sorry to hear that Steve. That sucks!!!

We'll miss you (and we'll try not to talk about you too much). ;)
 #10047  by Wynder

I may be a bit late, but I should be there. :)
 #10048  by dave_in_delaware

ILove2Shoot will be stopping by on her way home from work (11:15pm) to see if we're still there. We might still be there, depending on IHOP's policy on "loitering" LOL....
 #10051  by Sprat

Don't think I will be missed so I will not be attending, I know that will disappoint a few folks :applause:

we are returning to Florida :pbjtime: on friday driving straight through and there is much to do, :banghead: we are driving so for me to drive down from NE Philly tonight is a bit much, plus I have a 10 am meeting in West Jersey tomorrow

enjoy the scrapple

sprat we will be back next month there are more houses to look for
 #10052  by Wynder

You're nuts... Although it looks like I'll be driving to Key West in June for my sisters' wedding. Meh.
 #10055  by dave_in_delaware

Well, scrap the idea of ILove2Shoot joining us later (and all of us staying later into the evening)....

IHOP closes at 10:00pm tonight.