Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #90723  by dave_in_delaware

Our very own scampbell3 and Chipswife have volunteered to host a "DELOC Halloween Party" on October 12, 2013. I'll let them provide the details.
 #91114  by Chipswife

Hi! We are so excited to host a gathering, on Saturday October 12.We'll probably start around 3 in the afternoon and go into the evening. It is a Halloween Theme. I'd love for everyone to dress up, but it's not mandatory. We will provide hot roast beef for sandwiches and Chip will be making his 'famous' pulled pork barbecue. I'm hoping to make hot carmel apple cider as well(alcoholic). We'll need most of everything else. I'd love for someone to bring Amoroso rolls. I miss them, since we can't get them down here. Let us know what you would like to bring and we'll get you our address!!! Thank you!! So excited!!!
 #91395  by Chipswife

As we get closer we will need a head count of those that are able to attend. Also we need:
Paper plates
Cups(plastic is fine)
Utensils (plastic is fine)
Rolls
Any sides you'd like to bring
Snacks
Deserts
Drinks and
Ice.
Thank You!!!

Let us know what you would like to bring and how many are coming. WOOHOO!!!!
 #91457  by DelmarDave

Count Kimmie and I in. She will make a themed desert.
 #91527  by scampbell3

I just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming Halloween Party/Monthly Gathering at our house this Saturday.

If anyone needs directions, please PM us.

We will be providing pork BBQ and hot roast beef for sandwiches.

If you are planning to attend please let us know what you can bring.

Drinks
Desserts
Side Items
BYOB (alcoholic drinks)
Etc....

Thanks
Chip
 #91530  by Guard_Duck

The better half and I will be there, after I get off work @ 3. Once it gets closer, we'll figure out what we'll be bringing.
 #91534  by SigGirl

Bob (photog) and I will definitely be there! We will also be bringing a "themed" dessert. Vic knows all about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully everyone will be in costume.