Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

Bertucci's
8%
JB Dawson
8%
Famous Dave's
67%
Doesn't matter
17%
 #92434  by Amy Blackthorn

WPCatfish wrote:Noodles, while good, is counter service, not a full service restaurant.
Which means we won't wait two hours for out food. ;)
 #92439  by SigGirl

Although I LOVE Brio, Cheesecake & JB Dawson's they are extremely pricey for some.

Here's some others options too...

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Famous Dave's
Red Robin
 #92440  by Amy Blackthorn

Famous Dave's was well attended the last time we went. I haven't been back to CiP since I saw my stalker there. Would be really awesome to go back surrounded by people that love me, who just happen to be armed. :)
 #92443  by stephpd

:censored: I'm working 3-11 all those days.
 #92444  by Mr.Skellington

stephpd wrote: :censored: I'm working 3-11 all those days.
Welcome to the club :|
 #92445  by Kuntryboy816

SigGirl wrote:Although I LOVE Brio, Cheesecake & JB Dawson's they are extremely pricey for some.

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Famous Dave's
Red Robin
Very true. Usually the wife and I only hit one of the three every other month or so. Not as often as I like for sure b/c the kids seem to eat money as fast or faster than the food in the house. :lol:
 #92457  by Boots

SigGirl wrote:...

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Famous Dave's
Red Robin
Amy Blackthorn wrote:Famous Dave's was well attended the last time we went. ... :)

Good suggestions!
 #92471  by Jbullock

I like JB Dawsons but with the mall having a no firearms policy that could cause us to be turned away. I know that they are technically a separate entity from the mall but they may be held to their rules/policies. I hope not and I am not trying to look at the down side just that it is a possibility. Bertucci's is good and we have eaten there before and it went well.
 #92474  by Boots

Jbullock wrote:I like JB Dawsons but with the mall having a no firearms policy that could cause us to be turned away. ....
Never worry about what might happen; If asked to leave, there are plenty of other places to eat that would welcome your business.
 #92483  by spillanej

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
SigGirl wrote:With the holidays and the days flying by so quickly we should probably start going back to the restaurants again.

Since the week has been suggested I would go ahead and put a poll up for the days that week and we can start the vote. Then of course restaurant choices. ;)
We all vote for Shellhammer's!! Date TBD...... :troll:
You officially have my blank ballet... put anything on it Kuntry and I will agree.