Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

Bertucci's
8%
JB Dawson
8%
Famous Dave's
67%
Doesn't matter
17%
 #92648  by SigGirl

myopicvisionary wrote:Mary and I cannot attend the 19th as it is our 10th anniversary.
What and you don't want to spend your anniversary with us??? Can't fathom that.

Seriously though Congratulations! You and Mary will be missed!!
 #92673  by Boots

myopicvisionary wrote:Mary and I cannot attend the 19th as it is our 10th anniversary.
You should take her out to dinner with a bunch of your closest friends! ;)
 #92726  by dave_in_delaware

Finalized details:

Date: Tuesday, November 19
Time: 6:30pm

Famous Dave's BBQ
100 West Main Street
Christiana, DE 19702

(near the I-95/273 interchange across from University Plaza)
 #92728  by soundman2345

Looking forward to being there and meeting some new people. :pbjtime:
 #92811  by Kuntryboy816

Had fun tonight y'all! Good to meet you Soundman...or re-acquaint as it seems!
 #92816  by photog

Another excellent gathering! About 16 folks in attendance, a few new and the same "veterans". Always great to spend time with friends. As usual, the restaurant was very accommodating of our group and lots of laughs as always! Thanks to everyone who attended, to those who missed it, you really missed a fun evening.

For the "newbie's" in the group, keep in mind that these monthly gatherings are a great way to break in the feeling of open carrying as you are surrounded by like minded and friendly people.....

photog 8-)
 #92817  by soundman2345

My wife and I both had a great time last night (she actually knew more people there than I did) :lol: Met many wonderful people and look forward to the next time! :applause:
 #92824  by Kuntryboy816

Our waitress Chanelle came out and said that one of the other waitresses wanted to know what was up with everyone having guns. I told her that we were from DE Open Carry and that if the waitress had a couple minutes that we'd love for her to come out and talk with us. I'm guessing that she didn't get a break to come out. :(

I really need to keep a flyer or 2 with me for these occasions. :oops:
 #92835  by dave_in_delaware

Glad everyone had a great time. Sorry we missed it, but with Carmen's added hours and responsibilities at the farm, and my job schedule, it just wasn't possible.
Kuntryboy816 wrote:... I'm guessing that she didn't get a break to come out.
Maybe more like she was afraid to come out? You know, with all those evil guns out there.
 #92858  by Boots

A good time was had by all! 8-)

And, thanks again to soundman for the discount coupon. :mrgreen:

One person said she crashed the meeting, which really confused me. People that carry openly are invited. People that carry concealed are invited. And, people that don't carry are invited. So... I would think it's kinda hard to crash that kind of meeting! :lol: