Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

Bertucci's
8%
JB Dawson
8%
Famous Dave's
67%
Doesn't matter
17%
 #92484  by spillanej

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Famous Dave's was well attended the last time we went. I haven't been back to CiP since I saw my stalker there. Would be really awesome to go back surrounded by people that love me, who just happen to be armed. :)
That's not a good idea... every time he reaches for his phone or wallet people will be visibly pissing themselves trying to hold back the urge to introduce his face to a 1" grouping of oh so precious metals.
 #92493  by soundman2345

spillanej wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:Famous Dave's was well attended the last time we went. I haven't been back to CiP since I saw my stalker there. Would be really awesome to go back surrounded by people that love me, who just happen to be armed. :)
That's not a good idea... every time he reaches for his phone or wallet people will be visibly pissing themselves trying to hold back the urge to introduce his face to a 1" grouping of oh so precious metals.
Lead is a precious metal? :lol:
 #92511  by soundman2345

Good point. :oops:
 #92516  by SigGirl

Boots wrote:
Jbullock wrote:I like JB Dawsons but with the mall having a no firearms policy that could cause us to be turned away. ....
Never worry about what might happen; If asked to leave, there are plenty of other places to eat that would welcome your business.
They won't turn you away. We've eaten at JB Dawson's a few times while we carried openly and never had any issues.
 #92621  by SigGirl

Well so far it looks like Tuesday the 19th. With it being less than a week away we might want to get a poll up there with some of the restaurant choices that were suggested. JMO ;)
 #92639  by Kuntryboy816

myopicvisionary wrote:Mary and I cannot attend the 19th as it is our 10th anniversary.
Congrats. The wife and I just celebrated our 10th back in August.
 #92642  by dave_in_delaware

Well, I'd say with 41% of the votes we have a winner:

Date: Tuesday, November 19
Time: 6:30pm

I have a poll up with a few of the more talked about restaurant suggestions. Poll runs til Sunday night.