Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

Applebee's (Middletown)
24%
Hibachi Buffet (Peoples Plaza)
59%
Grotto's Pizza (Dover)
12%
Doesn't matter I'll eat anywhere!
6%
 #93758  by Dugan

Boots wrote:
Dugan wrote:they must not have minded much, they gave me 10% off my bill. I guess that was just the "please dont shoot" discount. Or they thought most of you were police.
Actually, I brought a discount coupon to the meeting that covered 20 buffets at 10% off.

I asked the server if there were more than 20 would she give the discount to all and she said yes. So, everyone in our group that ordered the buffet should have gotten a 10% discount.

Thanks man much appreciated!
 #93765  by Amy Blackthorn

Dugan wrote:
myopicvisionary wrote:Great evening, I sat at the Table of Misfit Toys.

I can only imagine what people were thinking about our conversations haha.
That we're awesome? :troll:
 #93817  by stephpd

Boots wrote:
Dugan wrote:they must not have minded much, they gave me 10% off my bill. I guess that was just the "please dont shoot" discount. Or they thought most of you were police.
Actually, I brought a discount coupon to the meeting that covered 20 buffets at 10% off.

I asked the server if there were more than 20 would she give the discount to all and she said yes. So, everyone in our group that ordered the buffet should have gotten a 10% discount.
Wife got the discount but I didn't. :cry:
That's when she told me about the coupons you had. But it didn't look, to me, that everyone got the discount. Not that the prices were all that much anyway.