Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Place of Meeting

Stargate
100%
Bob Evans
No votes
0%
 #94863  by Sodbuster

Time to plan the February downstate meeting. As promised, it will be the second week of the month.

Poll for the date is up, new and improved with multiple options. :D
Last edited by Sodbuster on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #95079  by DelmarDave

No one else have any interest?
 #95083  by scampbell3

Looks like I will miss another one...I will be out of the country again that week.

Chip
 #95092  by Kuntryboy816

I need to make a run down to Bridgeville to meet a buddy with some Jeep parts. Any of those days are good for me b/c I will be coordinating meeting him that same day... killing 2 birds as they say.
 #95109  by mdak06

I have interest but haven't yet figured my schedule. I'll cast a vote soon.
 #95115  by Sodbuster

Sorry I haven't got on this sooner, I just got back from spending the weekend in PA.

The day of the week poll ran last week and ended Saturday. Looks like Monday the 10th was the winner.

Now we have to decide where. Last month's meeting was in Sussex , so this month's meet should be in Kent.

I'll throw in Bob Evans in Milford. Give me some more suggestions and we'll vote on it.
 #95122  by DelmarDave

How about the Star Gate in Harrington? Bob Evans is ok too. Just not Cheddars. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
 #95160  by Sodbuster

New poll up for location.
DelmarDave wrote: Just not Cheddars.
I think we might have a new abbreviation, ABC (Anywhere But Cheddars). :lol:
 #95169  by Kuntryboy816

Apologies! Yet again, I will not be able to attend this month. My CCDW class is Sunday and Monday we will be at the range. Hopefully next month!