Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

Famous Dave's BBQ in Christiana
36%
Applebee's in Middletown
57%
Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet in Peoples Plaza
7%
  by Boots

I invited a few people that are not on the forum to come to the dinner tonight. Don't know how many will actually show up and possibly bring family members, but whomever contacts the restaurant, please add a few to the estimated number we give them.
Thanx
  by myopicvisionary

Mary and I will be there.
  by soundman2345

Wonderful time at Applebees tonight. It was great seeing everybody again! :applause:
  by photog

Just home from the Feb. meeting. Glad to see everyone again. Apologies all around for all of the confusion and time wasted trying to get tables organized. Most sincere apologies for those who had to sit around with no tables and to those who left because of limited space.... I counted 24 folks in attendance, mostly the "usuals" and a few new faces which we are always glad to see!

Thanks to everyone who endured the issues. In spite of the mis-steps, we had a lot of laughs and fun as always!!!!

Looking forward to the March meeting....
photog 8-)
  by DieselTech

Had a good time tonight! Great group of people!
  by Kuntryboy816

Had a good time last night. It was good to see everyone and meet a couple people I hadn't before. I like Applebee's but dang! that setup was...less than ideal. :lol: Kudos to Amanda (waitress) for dealing with Bob... I meant us! I think she did an excellent job handling our craziness. I'm actually sending an email to the manager stating such.
  by Dugan

aww, went to recheck the date, and it was yesterday... wouldnt have been able to make it anyway I was under a truck for 8.5hours... ugh :banghead:
  by mdak06

Dugan wrote:aww, went to recheck the date, and it was yesterday... wouldnt have been able to make it anyway I was under a truck for 8.5hours... ugh :banghead:
March is not far away. ;)

Glad to see folks last night ... didn't get to chat with many of you but enjoyed the conversations I had. Don't get to the upstate meeting all the time but I'll do so when I'm able.