Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

33%
67%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #96353  by stephpd

IHOP.

Been a while since I've had breakfast for dinner.
 #96354  by dave_in_delaware

So, we have our date:

Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Time: 6:30pm
(til 9:00pm?)

Now for the location. Poll has been modified so please vote! Voting ends on Saturday evening.
 #96358  by WPCatfish

Which locations for the restaurants in the poll? (for those that have more than one location)
 #96359  by dave_in_delaware

Sorry, my bad. I edited the poll to reflect locations. Hopefully they're fine with everyone.
 #96371  by EndSupremacy

Hello everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure how everything works on this forum. I can see that the date and time is set for the March meeting. Is the location decided on yet? Am I, being a new member, invited to the meet-up?
 #96372  by photog

Welcome to the group! :applause:

Yes, everyone is welcome at the monthly gatherings, but the new guy always pays!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(just kidding!)

We are voting on the restaurant choices now. See the poll at the top of this thread....
 #96375  by Kuntryboy816

EndSupremacy wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure how everything works on this forum. I can see that the date and time is set for the March meeting. Is the location decided on yet? Am I, being a new member, invited to the meet-up?
Welcome! Everyone's invited and more than welcome. Hope to see you there!
 #96504  by SigGirl

Will definitely need to get an accurate headcount so they are prepared for us! ;)
 #96511  by soundman2345

My wife and I are in.