Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #97626  by Amy Blackthorn

Oh, man XD40! Would have been nice to meet another female XD fan. I had a photography workshop so I couldn't be there, but if you ever want to get coffee and hang out in Newark PM me. :)
 #97639  by Owen

Sorry, I couldn't make it.
 #97659  by XD40coyote

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Oh, man XD40! Would have been nice to meet another female XD fan. I had a photography workshop so I couldn't be there, but if you ever want to get coffee and hang out in Newark PM me. :)
So do you OC a lot? I'm not into coffee, but I could hang out. You are a professional photographer? I'm a taxidermist and artist. I suck at outreach. Which is why I can't afford to leave MD...
 #97680  by Amy Blackthorn

I do carry a lot, but spend a lot of time in MD. I don't actually drink coffee, it is more common to ask but I have my own tea business.

I'm being hired by a burlesque troupe to do their photography regularly so I'm expanding from crazy/ quirky portraiture to photograph dancers.
 #97699  by XD40coyote

Amy Blackthorn wrote:I do carry a lot, but spend a lot of time in MD. I don't actually drink coffee, it is more common to ask but I have my own tea business.

I'm being hired by a burlesque troupe to do their photography regularly so I'm expanding from crazy/ quirky portraiture to photograph dancers.
I'm not into tea either, but would still like to meet you sometime. Be advised that I may be shy in person till I feel comfortable with someone, and I need to know of changes in schedule ASAP. I've been disappointed by and rejected by people so many times that I have trust issues.