Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #96793  by Dugan

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Dugan wrote:
Deast wrote:It was mentioned last week that the Charcoal Pit on Kirkwood Highway may be a good place.
Also i was told that if you have an organizational meeting at the pit you recieve 10-15% back from your bill to the organization.

Sounds like a great way to pay for the website haha.

Eric also said the owner is a conservative and would love to have us.
I have patronized the $1 Dog night a few times. :D
oh man i could kill me some hotdogs at a 1$ ea
 #96945  by Boots

When the "Where" poll goes up, please include Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (Peoples Plaza) as one of the choices.

(If that one is chosen and we have 20+ attend, I have a discount coupon for 10% off everyone's check. :mrgreen: )
 #96998  by Boots

Mirlen wrote:We really should try a day that isn't Tuesday sometime...
That's what the poll is for... the day most convenient to the greatest number of people.
 #97037  by SigGirl

Boots wrote:
Mirlen wrote:We really should try a day that isn't Tuesday sometime...
That's what the poll is for... the day most convenient to the greatest number of people.
+1, Yeah unfortunately if tuesdays fit the majority then that is when it will be.
Luckily though once summer comes we do tend to meet on weekends at private homes for BBQs and a lot of shooting. :pbjtime:
 #97116  by Boots

SigGirl wrote: ... we do tend to meet on weekends at private homes for BBQs and a lot of shooting. :pbjtime:
:shock: Shush! I don't think anyone's told stephpd yet!
 #97117  by stephpd

Boots wrote:
SigGirl wrote: ... we do tend to meet on weekends at private homes for BBQs and a lot of shooting. :pbjtime:
:shock: Shush! I don't think anyone's told stephpd yet!
Even if I could put in a decent backstop the neighbors would be calling the cops. We'd be lucky to get off a couple rounds. No way we could have a bunch of folks, all at once shooting up some dirt.
 #97119  by Fishhunter911

I will without a doubt make one or more of the BBQs!