Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #97593  by photog

The restaurant has been notified to expect a group of about 25 at 6:30pm, under the name of "Bob".
Also, I have requested to have the party room just for Boots..... (I guess we'll all sit somewhere else..) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

photog 8-)
 #97603  by Boots

Chipswife wrote:I will not be coming tonight. Not feeling well. Have fun. Maybe next time
Sorry to hear that... hope you feel better soon!
 #97607  by dave_in_delaware

Our apologies but we won't be making it down there this evening. I was hoping to come down, but plans got changed.

FYI: My wife's dog had a stroke early Friday morning. He was under constant supervision all weekend. He is improving ever so slowly, but still having issues with balance. My wife doesn't want to leave him alone for that long of a time and at such a long distance (over an hour drive one way). I'm sure you understand.

Hope to see everyone next time.
 #97609  by photog

Had another enjoyable evening with good friends!! A few new faces were in attendance as well which is always a welcome sight. About 21 folks total by my count. As we were leaving, Stephpd and Brenda were chatting with the manager, I overheard him saying that we were welcome back anytime! Always nice to frequent businesses that are open carry friendly!

Thanks to all who attended... on to planning the next meeting in May.

photog 8-)
 #97618  by stephpd

XD40coyote wrote:Hi, I was the new lady, the one OCing. It was nice seeing a crowd of OCers. It's been a while for me.
It was nice meeting you and your friend. That folks would travel out of the state of MD to meet others exercising their freedom is exciting. I know Bob (Boots) and I had quite a pleasant conversation with both of you. Hopefully you'll make it back to one or more of our summer meets. You're both welcome to come anytime. :mrgreen:

Yeah, the manager had asked me about our meeting and that we are welcome back anytime.

NICE!