Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

36%
64%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #98502  by XD40coyote

Under the name Bob. Ok, better than last time when it was like " uh the open carry, uh gun group".

Cynthia seems to have said yes to coming, so that means 2 of us. But a question- she wants to go to Cabelas beforehand and I am wondering how OCing at the Cabelas has been going for everyone who has been there so far.
 #98503  by Amy Blackthorn

Been there quite a few times including opening day. Not a single issue. Even had a nice chat with the manager about how happy I was to be a woman in the gun section and not talked to like a girl.
 #98518  by Boots

XD40coyote wrote:...she wants to go to Cabelas beforehand and I am wondering how OCing at the Cabelas has been going for everyone who has been there so far.
The sign just inside the front door on the podium does not pertain to CC or to OC.
 #98519  by Boots

Looks like I have an unexpected conflict in my schedule due to some inattention on my part :roll: and may not make it to the dinner :( .

Hate to miss the BBQ ... I was really looking forward to it.
 #98521  by Surface Dragon

I sadly will not be able to attend(unless I can catch a ride with someone). I have the time but not enough money for food/gas right now. If anyone is going from the dover area that would let me carpool with them please let me know. I would love to join you.
 #98534  by Dugan

I might be there. Depending how running the wires to my garage goes today :evil: :evil: :evil:

Snagged a cable in the conduit with the fish tape and it broke. So now I gotta route all the wires again and fix them.
 #98545  by soundman2345

My wife and I will definitely be there! :pbjtime:
 #98561  by Sodbuster

Just got in from the field and the better half won't be back until after seven.

See you all next month, at my place. :D
 #98567  by photog

Thanks to everyone who attended, around 15 by my count. A lot of laughs, great conversations and the staff at Famous Dave's was friendly and accommodating as always! Looking forward to the June meeting!

Stay safe everyone!
photog 8-)