Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

36%
64%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #97725  by stephpd

WPCatfish wrote: There are amenities at some members' houses including swimming pools and/or private shooting ranges.
As well as them being all day events, or longer.

Not that it matters much for the May meet as nobody seems to be stepping up.
Believe it or not the folks that do host put lots more time, money and effort into these parties then folks imagine.
 #97731  by astro_wanabe

Surface Dragon wrote:
stephpd wrote: As well as them being all day events, or longer.
Open carry sleepovers?!
I did pitch a tent for a 2 day meeting once.
 #97732  by Boots

harr2969 wrote:Boots, it was where I intended it to be, but maybe I could have better introduced it as a response to coyote's comment on carrying so the public can see. It was a sidetrack. :-)
Okay, I just didn't see the bunny trail... but, that's why quote boxes are helpful. ;)
 #97733  by stephpd

Surface Dragon wrote:
stephpd wrote: As well as them being all day events, or longer.
Open carry sleepovers?!
Sodbuster has had 2 day parties. Camping out is an option.

Mine have run past midnight, so technically into the next day, though I've yet to have folks crash out here.
 #97735  by harr2969

Boots wrote:
harr2969 wrote:Boots, it was where I intended it to be, but maybe I could have better introduced it as a response to coyote's comment on carrying so the public can see. It was a sidetrack. :-)
Okay, I just didn't see the bunny trail... but, that's why quote boxes are helpful. ;)
I'd never quoted via tapatalk on the mobile phone.... Seems like it's not that hard.... :-P
 #97758  by Dugan

WPCatfish wrote:
XD40coyote wrote:. But I totally understand that you are close nit and like to hang out at member's houses.

There are amenities at some members' houses including swimming pools and/or private shooting ranges.
my garage comes with the free fragrance of gear oil and the sorts, I was gonna try and host may before, but Work has us working nights till who knows when.
 #97913  by dave_in_delaware

I didn't see any volunteers, so another restaurant meeting it is.

Poll added for date. Let's hear some suggestions.