Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

36%
64%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #98127  by dave_in_delaware

Sorry everyone. I edit the polls twice. Once after the date is decided so the place can be voted on, and then a second time once the place is determined for the headcount. I don't keep a record of the poll results, either.

I can't remember the runner-up, although for some reason I want to say it was probably Famous Dave's BBQ.
 #98135  by XD40coyote

Amy Blackthorn wrote:I don't remember what the runner up was (can't view polls on Tapatalk) but we should pick something soon so we can plan. :)
Yeah, cuz I want to meet you. lol
 #98191  by XD40coyote

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Hey I've got an open schedule. :)
I do too, most days, but I don't like driving over that way much yet. I have only done it once by myself and that was to my Elkton land. I'd hardly think you'd want to meet me there lol ( or at least before I get my range set up there). However you did mention living a walnut throw from the MD line off Elkton road, and I take that road already to get to my land. It's a matter of me getting over my aspie agoraphobia. Maybe if you promise to take me to X-ring and they have a nice selection of AR10's there at decent prices and they sell them to MD residents cash and carry? They are still legal here and are cash and carry from MD FFL's. I'm in the market for one and pretty much have the money right now.
 #98281  by photog

Looks like Tuesday, May 20th is our day for the meeting this month....

Dave, A poll for the restaurant choices or some suggestions from members would be appreciated.
 #98282  by dave_in_delaware

Yes, you're right.

Date: Tuesday, May 20
Time: 6:30pm (until 8:30-ish?)

I'm going to make an executive decision and go with what I think was the runner-up from last month. It may not have been so I hope no one is upset with:

Place: Famous Dave's
100 West Main Street
Christiana, DE 19702
(across from University Plaza, near I-95/273 interchange)
 #98283  by photog

Alrighty then.

Poll for a headcount please so that we can inform the restaurant.... thank you!
 #98286  by dave_in_delaware

Done.

Get your headcount vote in by next Monday night so we can give Famous Dave's an accurate headcount.

Thanks!
 #98501  by photog

Famous Dave's has been notified to expect a group of about 20 tomorrow evening at 6:30 under the name "Bob".... Look forward to seeing everyone then.

photog 8-)