Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #11705  by dave_in_delaware

FYI MrCoolDale (and anyone else who may have wondered), that standup comic's name is John Pinette and he does the Chinese Buffet bit (among other things), which is where the "You here 4 hour - you go home now" thing comes from. Check him out on youtube's "I'm Starving" which has 8 parts. The Chinese Buffet is in there somewhere, I just can't remember which part (for the next part, look in the related videos section on the lower right).

Here's part 1:

Enjoy. This guy is one of my fav comedians. The only complaint I have about him is that he needs NEW material now - he's been doing this same stuff for a while.

UPDATE: OK, so that whole series doesn't have the Buffet part. Sorry. Here's a clip of him doing his Chinese Buffet bit:
 #11709  by stephpd

To those that missed the meeting, sorry you couldn't make it. But we filled the room so I'm not sure what we would have done if everyone showed up. :o

This has got to be one of the biggest turn outs that we've had yet. Thanks to all that came. Nice meeting many of the newer members.

As always, great food and conversation. :D