Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

41%
41%
12%
6%
5+
No votes
0%
 #98067  by dave_in_delaware

Good news everyone!

Our very own sodbuster (and Mrs. sodbuster) have volunteered to host the June meeting! I'm sure many of you already know what that means... a great time over two days!!! Here are the dates:

Saturday, June 21st
and
Sunday, June 22nd

I'll let him provide the times and details.

Thank you very much for volunteering!

Edited it add:

Time: 10:00am until ?? (for both days. Will probably last into the early evening at least)

Also, I put up a poll (with voting changes enabled) so sodbuster can get an idea of the headcount. I'll let him make a post with the "someone is bringing" / "still need" list.
 #98079  by Sodbuster

As Dave said;

Saturday, June 21st and Sunday, June 22nd.
Both days; 10am until whenever.
Primitive camping available.
Firing range open both days.

We'll provide hamburgers and hotdogs. You supply side dishes, desserts, utensils, etc.

Any questions, just ask.
 #98091  by Amy Blackthorn

I've got a religious service and a wedding to perform (two different counties, in another state) on Saturday so I'll be Sunday only. Matt won't know if he can come until the morning of. Looking forward to shooting with you all. :)
 #98093  by Thargon

I'll talk it over with the Mrs and see if we can make it there. Would be fun to meet ya'll.
 #98095  by Fishhunter911

This is the weekend before my back surgery, This will be a heck of a way to start off the recovery off with a bang!! :applause:
 #98114  by WPCatfish

Just like last year, it's Firefly weekend in Dover. They expect traffic control to be better this year, but it's easy to improve on a situation where people were playing football on the highway.