Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

41%
41%
12%
6%
5+
No votes
0%
 #99534  by Chipswife

It looks like with Chip's schedule, we won't be making it today :( He's home for his long trench of the month, a whole 4 days and we are trying to get our office finished with its updates. Catch y'all next time!!!
 #99535  by dave_in_delaware

We're heading out now, making a quick stop at Wawa first, and another stop in Bear on the way.

I'm bringing snacks and 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies (yes, I baked last night).

See y'all soon!
 #99542  by dave_in_delaware

A big THANK YOU to Sodbuster (and Mrs. Sodbuster) for hosting today's meeting. The food was great, the conversation was entertaining, and we had an awesome time on the range!

Thanks again! We truly had a blast!
 #99546  by Boots

I'm hoping to stop by for a few hours tomorrow afternoon after church.
 #99547  by Deast

Plans changed and it looks like I will be ably to stop by tomorrow. Is there anything I can bring?
 #99551  by Fishhunter911

Thank you Sodbuster's for the hospitality. Food was great and the range, what can I say, it does not get any better then that! It was nice to meet everyone and look forward to it again!! I am so jealous, I hope to someday have properly and a setup like that to share with other like minded people who enjoy throwing lead and celebrating a great sport!
 #99553  by brich2929

Sodbuster, thanks for a great time. Your range was the first place I ever fired a revolver (last year), a Python. And this year, first place I ever fired a Garand (mine) and a Springfield 03A3 (stephd's). Hope you didn't spend too much time re-hanging the steel plates ;)
 #99557  by Sodbuster

Just want to thank everyone for stopping by, we enjoyed having you.
brich2929 wrote: Hope you didn't spend too much time re-hanging the steel plates ;)
After a early morning trip to the hardware store for ten feet of replacement chain, all targets were back online by 10:00 AM.
 #99561  by Boots

THANKS to Mr. and Mrs. Sodbuster for hosting the June meeting. A good time was had by all!

:applause: :applause: :applause: