NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE READ.
 #73184  by sanman9781

Hello, name's Drew, new to the site...I live in Newark although technically I'm an NYC resident for a few more months yet (thanks for your condolences as to this fact)...I've owned several guns in the past but thanks to the powers that be in that wonderful city my previous collection is no more (two very long stories, not much in the mood to get into it now) although I've recently purchased a Ruger 10/22 (that will never see the light of day in NYC) to get me started again...As for NYC, it's true what they say, it's a nice place to visit but you don't want to live there...OK, maybe not visit either... :censored:
 #73185  by jslacker

sanman9781 wrote:Hello, name's Drew, new to the site...I live in Newark although technically I'm an NYC resident for a few more months yet (thanks for your condolences as to this fact)...I've owned several guns in the past but thanks to the powers that be in that wonderful city my previous collection is no more (two very long stories, not much in the mood to get into it now) although I've recently purchased a Ruger 10/22 (that will never see the light of day in NYC) to get me started again...As for NYC, it's true what they say, it's a nice place to visit but you don't want to live there...OK, maybe not visit either... :censored:
Welcome to the site Drew. Enjoy your stay here... and when you have more time I'd like to hear about your 2 long stories :lol:
 #73197  by photog

Welcome to DELOC Drew! :applause: :applause: :applause:
 #73200  by sanman9781

Thanks guys...and maybe one day I will go into the "long stories"...