NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE READ.
 #76327  by kathy1

Hi there, everyone. By way of introduction...I am retired, live in Middletown on a small farmette and enjoy target shooting, going to different ranges, and competing with my husband with our hand guns. Just recently got into actually owning a gun and educating myself on the role and responsibility of said ownership. Actually, I'm a pretty accurate target shooter if I do say so myself. I also enjoy fishing, reading and socializing. I am hoping that I can glean some good informaton and tips from this group of people and look forward to participating in group discussions on all aspects our respective common thread. I'm hoping this is an active group of people with many diverse viewpoints. Well, enough said, look forward to make some new friends.
 #76340  by Tate

Welcome! Lots of great information here, and a lot of great people.
 #76486  by SeanM

Welcome aboard, Kathy!

Sean
 #76487  by bluedog46

Welcome Kathy.
 #76563  by myopicvisionary

Welcome aboard Kathy. You will find numerous other shooting women here!
 #76565  by cappilot06

kathy1 wrote:I'm hoping this is an active group of people with many diverse viewpoints.

Well you've certainly come to the right place :) We are a very diverse group and often very lively. :lol: Welcome to Delaware Open-Carry and we look forward from hearing from you again!!