Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    

· Home ·   Forums ·  Who Are We? ·  What is Open Carry? ·  CCDW Process ·  FAQ ·  Contact ·  Terms ·

Fundraiser to Support Delaware Open Carry!

We've come to that time of the year when our server lease and domain name registrations are coming up for renewal. In the past, many of you have expressed your generosity in the form of donations in order to keep the site running - I'm asking for your support again this year.

Please visit our donation information page for more details and, if you enjoy this site, if you've ever attended our gatherings or, if this community has brought you some knowledge or entertainment, please give what you can to keep us going.

→ Donation Information Page ←

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Howdy...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 am 

Greetings...

Nice to be here.

John 3:16

Post subject: Re: Howdy...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:16 pm 

I think I replied to you I. Another thread but welcome to the forum! Post up a little about yourself. New to Open Carry? Conceal only? What do you carry if you do...

My names Jeremy and I've been on here for about a year now. Met some good people on here and at some of the monthly gatherings. If you haven't already, get out to one of the monthly meetings and have yourself a good time. If you meet Photog you'll have to chat him up a bit... He's pretty reserved and shy so getting him to talk may take some effort. :troll:

I only just started OC late last year but now I don't know how I ever did w/o before. I carry a FN FortyNine chambered in .40. It's a bigger frame DAO semi auto that fits my big bear paws nicely. I've been around firearms my whole life and plan on passing the same knowledge and love I have for shooting, hunting, and the outdoors to my 2 youngins!