Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    

· Home ·   Forums ·  Who Are We? ·  What is Open Carry? ·  CCDW Process ·  FAQ ·  Contact ·  Terms ·

Fundraiser to Support Delaware Open Carry!

We've come to that time of the year when our server lease and domain name registrations are coming up for renewal. In the past, many of you have expressed your generosity in the form of donations in order to keep the site running - I'm asking for your support again this year.

Please visit our donation information page for more details and, if you enjoy this site, if you've ever attended our gatherings or, if this community has brought you some knowledge or entertainment, please give what you can to keep us going.

→ Donation Information Page ←

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pa non resident address change
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 pm 

Hey guys I recently changed my address here in Delaware I have changed my license to reflect my new address I was wondering if I need to change my address with Pennsylvania as I have a nonresident permit there. I'm also heading to the Poconos this weekend and was wondering if my PA nonresident permit would be good because of the address change and Any help you guys can provide would be amazing thanks guys

shall not be infringed.

Post subject: Re: Pa non resident address change
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 am 

I would give them a call and ask them what needs to be done. Logically thinking, I don't think a change of address would void your PA carry license but I'm sure they'd like to have the new info to put in your licensing file. Worst case scenario, if it does render your permit void, just stop in Lancaster on your way up to the Poconos and get a new one.

EDIT: Didn't see your post date before replying... so if you got this squared away, post your findings for others who may potentially run into the same issue. Hope your trip was a good one!

http://web.co.lancaster.pa.us/160/Sheriffs-Office

Charles A. Hamilton, Chief Deputy
Email Chief Deputy Hamilton

Office Location
50 North Duke Street
PO Box 83480
Lancaster, PA 17608

Ph: 717-299-8200
Fax: 717-295-3656

Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m