Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #28952  by Boots

GatorDude wrote:
Boots wrote:Personally shipping ammo? Or, do you mean shipping by a company that sells ammo?
Good question. I meant ordering ammo from a company/retailer that ships ammo directly to a consumer.
OK... that means it will come with the required HAZMAT type labeling.
 #28953  by GatorDude

I ordered ammo before and although it was blazened with the "AMMUNITION" warnings, etc., there was no problem. Then, as I was shopping around, I see this warning specifically mentioning checking local restrictions in Delaware. (www.cabellas.com).

As I said, I couldn't find any...but it had me baffled....
 #29012  by Boots

GatorDude wrote:
myopicvisionary wrote:Order all you want!
Ordered more today! :pbjtime:
I hope it's in stock and you can actually get it. :D
 #29257  by GatorDude

Boots wrote:
GatorDude wrote:
myopicvisionary wrote:Order all you want!
Ordered more today! :pbjtime:
I hope it's in stock and you can actually get it. :D
Actually, I have been using a site called LuckyGunner.com (www.luckygunner.com) where they only show what is ACTUALLY in stock. It can change daily. Good prices and quick shipping from them.

Basically, if it's on their site, it tells you how many they have in stock and it counts down as people order it. I get so frustrated on other sites because you can't tell all the time whether or not it is in stock, etc.
 #31318  by WPCatfish

Awhile back I contacted Cabelas online, they checked my zipcode (19701 at that time) and there were no restrictions. I've ordered from them and ammodirect.com several times, only issue was having ammo in stock...and a UPS guy who was less than thrilled with the weight of the packages.
 #112501  by johensbravo321

Norton is one of the popular antivirus programs for your Laptop, Mac ®, and mobile devices. It offers powerful protection for your computers and all their content and also fights with an unwanted infection that can affect users’ computers. By installing it, users can secure their device and network. visit URL: Norton.com/setup in order to activate it.
norton.com/setup

For Quickbooks help and support call on our third-party Quickbooks support we provides 24/7 support service for all type of error or teachinical trouble related to QB.
QuickBooks Support