Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #104318  by captainrivera

I've just recently started OCING my glock 22. I was wondering if anyone has recently tried the christiana mall or the new theater next to the mall. Am I allowed to open carry there? What are a few places I shouldn't open carry.
 #104437  by TexasJay

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Mall & Theater still off limits. I'd start reading logs to help you get the feel for it.
I've carried at the mall. No one seemed to notice.
 #105372  by tjyz

Christiana Mall, there's no laws prohibiting from one open carrying there. Mall security will definitely come up to you, but you just tell them it's your right and to have a nice day. Then walk away. I've carried at the mall, no issue. Movie theaters can be tricky. Regal is the real stickler, and will tell you to leave. It's their property, most they can do is call the cops, and you'd be arrested for trespassing. Which, any decent criminal defense attorney, could have the charges dropped.
 #105379  by myopicvisionary

Getting arrested is the last thing you want as a gun owner.
 #105386  by hukuzatuna

I can confirm that the new theater next to the Mall is carry-unfriendly, open or otherwise. My daughters took me to see Jurrasic World yesterday, and there are clear "no firearms" signs in multiple locations inside. IMHO they should have a no firearms decal on their front doors, since it is possible to get inside have pre-purchased a ticket, and get all the way to the ticket-taker before seeing one of the "no firearms" signs, which isn't the best circumstance.