Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #106322  by LiftNw8

I searched through a good portion before posting so hopefully no one else has asked this. I am going to be applying for CCW but the wife and I are in the process of buying a new home, which we won't move into for about 4 or 5 months, would it be easier for me to wait and do CCW after the move or could I do it now and if so would I need to do an address change? And more importantly how would I do that because in my searching I have found no means or anything in how to do that.
 #106325  by NCC

This was asked recently, but a little differently. You do a COA when you renew, go ahead and apply now. Tha is also where your references are now.
 #106326  by LiftNw8

That works, so I will get everything together and just do it now.
 #106461  by LiftNw8

NCC wrote:This was asked recently, but a little differently. You do a COA when you renew, go ahead and apply now. That is also where your references are now.
And yes this is where most of my references will likely be from. Though that is the other pain in the rear thing, still being new to DE. Not easy moving someplace new and then you work in another state on top of that (MD). You wind up not meeting to many people from where you live because you work elsewhere.