Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #62402  by WPCatfish

Sodbuster wrote:
Lascivious1 wrote:Personally i have never trusted anyone with tinted windows.
Aww, man. And here I was thinking about going with a limo tint on my stretch Bronco. :lol:
It would work better on your Deuce and a Half.
 #89529  by olllloJeepin

Lascivious1 wrote:Thats a good question

Personally i have never trusted anyone with tinted windows. for me it was and still is a sign you have something to hide. most people will say it's to block sun glare. but, we invented cool looking shades.

it's like the thugs that buy the retired cop cars at the auctions. lol all their doing is asking for more attention then they want.

I would have to say that a unfair generalization (in which your entitled) but let me just say I have 9 out of 10 windows tinted on my jeep, I have not one thing to hide, if you wish I'll come pick you up. With that being said, I am welder and obviously am forced to stare at a bright light in order to perform my job duties, also working a swing shift has lowered my frequency of being out/up during the day. You may say what about sun glasses, again I wear a helmet to stare at a bright light, I don't want to have to wear something just so I can drive.

My Jeep is also identified with a Delaware Volunteer Fireman license plate,

Delaware
VFXXXX, and yes it's 4 digit tag.

So that would hope to dispel that I have something to hide, but as to the comment of the crown Vic's, I agree 1000%, and have yet to understand why they do.