Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #81906  by Kuntryboy816

...be creative, be safe but cover your ass....

Done, done and done. 8)
 #81908  by 02337

Went to target master tonight and shot the new hardware. Went through 200 rounds of FMJ and 25 of the Remington JHP. Didn't have an issue after I got used to it and stopped limp wristing. Wa quite impressed for a $170 gun that took a little tlc.

I didn't see any of the blackhawk holsters there so I think tomorrow I'm gonna run to x ring.
Wish I had a place to mount a holster but the seat belt seems to be te best bet.
 #86533  by WVisHome

Sorry to hijack this thread....but I have a question.

My question is....for those that go to Targetmaster, how do you deal with the PA laws against OC in the car?
 #86534  by myopicvisionary

Have an LTCF or unload at the state line and transport.
 #86547  by bmel17

WVisHome wrote:Can a DE resident get a non-resident PA LTCF?
yes as long as you have a DE permit
 #86548  by Taurus247

I have a truck where the back part of the center seat folds down and has two cup holders on it and thats where I put mine. I can be seen by anyone and it wont come loose on any turns or bumps. I would like to get another serpa and wont it on my dash.
 #86743  by WVisHome

I've been trying to figure out how to mount a holster in my Mazda 3....finally came up with this:

Relatively simple and cheap. Took an Uncle Mikes and used industrial velcro to attach it to the door of my glove box. I almost didn't need the velcro, because it pinched the holster between the side of the door and dash pretty well once closed, but I'm pretty sure it'll hold now.

Plus...no screws, easily removable and no visible modifications to the car. When I'm not using the holster, I'll just take it off and throw it in the glove box until I do.

Total cost:$35.... $25 for the holster and $10 for the velcro (only because they only had the big pack of velcro, otherwise it would have been $5)
 #86788  by TexasJay

I use a remora IWB holster. It has this rubbery friction material on it and I slide it about an inch and a half down between the console and seat. The sucker don't move a bit. They're $25 but they give a good discount to mil/Leo/fire/ems etc. Just call and order over the phone, let them know you're Leo/mil etc.
 #86790  by Mr.Skellington

TexasJay wrote:I use a remora IWB holster. It has this rubbery friction material on it and I slide it about an inch and a half down between the console and seat. The sucker don't move a bit. They're $25 but they give a good discount to mil/Leo/fire/ems etc. Just call and order over the phone, let them know you're Leo/mil etc.
That's sounds to me as approximately the same location as it would be if it were still holstered. If that's the case then its not necessarily OC and would require a CCW. If its even a gray area and you don't have a CCW your at the mercy of a LEO and or the courts.