Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #89561  by Tate

Hey guys I saw that Tidbury park is listed as a Community Park and not a state park, would I legally be able to carry concealed with my ccw, I haven't been there in many years but I remember it not having the best people out there sometimes.
 #89624  by George

Tidbury Park is a Kent County park. Kent co still has it’s illegal ban on firearms in county parks. Per the letters and e-mails I received from them they are aware that the law is illegal and will not prosecute anyone carrying there. If you look at the sign of rules "firearms" was removed.
 #89652  by George

#89659  by Tate

Thanks guys! I took my German Shepherd puppy Blitz that I got about 2 months ago to the dog park there and let him have some fun, upon entering the park I saw that it said county park I believe and when I pulled in to park I parked directly in front of the sign posted above, and noticed that weapons was removed, I decided at this point that Concealed carry would be fine it seemed, we were the only two people out there with our dog, we then walked the trail through the wooded part back to the car. No issues at all out there but I felt a lot better being armed out there then not, when it's just you and another person and your dog in the entire park it feels a little secluded, and I know a lot of people used to go there to buy/sell/use drugs and they were busted for male prostitution in there a few years ago.