Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #91261  by TexasJay

Can you OC at a Delaware gun show? I've never been to one here. When I lived in Virginia I'd go all the time but you had to unload at the door and put a zip tie through the barrel. I visited the website listings for the nur temple gun shows and didn't see anything indicating loaded carry was/was not allowed.
 #91271  by cslade454

Every event(gun show) insurance provider that I am aware of requires all firearms be unloaded at the event(gun show). When I attend the Knob Creek machine gun shoot in Kentucky, they zip tie my carry gun there at the range also.
 #91273  by Kuntryboy816

They asked my brother and I to remove the mag when we went to the last show at the Nur Temple. They didn't care that we were carrying. I can release the mag while its holstered so no biggie. That just adds 1 second to my response time.
 #91541  by Pjd832

A couple friends and I went to oaks sat....we were a combination of cc/oc ....walked into the door on the right stood in line and there was a table to the right with 2officers...didn't notice if they were state or local ....not sure if they thought we were otj or what but they nor the people that took our money up and stamped us said a word or asked to unload/safe our weapons.... 8-)