Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #93639  by dave_in_delaware

I've always been delayed for some reason, either State or Fed. Just had to wait a few extra days.

My most recent purchase was delayed as well, but on the "he's delayed" callback my new FFL asked to speak to a supervisor to get it straightened out immediately. Apparently most FFL's don't want to be bothered with that extra helpful step for the buyer, so they just say "you were delayed" and that's that. But my new FFL made the extra effort and got me approved right away. Thanks viper98!! :D
 #93653  by jrock419

HoBoJoe wrote:Did Lawmens stop selling to the general public? I bought a glock from them a few years ago.
Yes lawmens now only sells to LE and military and also fire fighters and first responders. It sucks!!
 #93654  by bmel17

jrock419 wrote:
HoBoJoe wrote:Did Lawmens stop selling to the general public? I bought a glock from them a few years ago.
Yes lawmens now only sells to LE and military and also fire fighters and first responders. It sucks!!
what about veterans or retired LEO?
 #93657  by viper98

dave_in_delaware wrote:I've always been delayed for some reason, either State or Fed. Just had to wait a few extra days.

My most recent purchase was delayed as well, but on the "he's delayed" callback my new FFL asked to speak to a supervisor to get it straightened out immediately. Apparently most FFL's don't want to be bothered with that extra helpful step for the buyer, so they just say "you were delayed" and that's that. But my new FFL made the extra effort and got me approved right away. Thanks viper98!! :D

Have to do that...we all know you're the man ;)
 #94082  by jrock419

Lawmen will sell to Retired military and LE....I know the guys at Lawmen, they can sell anything in the store to Civilians ecxcept firearms EXCLUDING RUGER.....they buy directly from the manufacturer which allows them to sell at there awesome unbeatable prices. Civilians can still shop there, they just cannot buy firearms except Ruger.
bmel17 wrote:
jrock419 wrote:
what about veterans or retired LEO?
 #94099  by Trapper

[quote="jrock419"]Lawmen will sell to Retired military and LE....I know the guys at Lawmen, they can sell anything in the store to Civilians ecxcept firearms EXCLUDING RUGER.....they buy directly from the manufacturer which allows them to sell at there awesome unbeatable prices. Civilians can still shop there, they just cannot buy firearms except Ruger.

I'm sorry that you know such incredible assholes. They are the rudest most unprofessional people around. I wouldn't spent my money there if I were paid too. I'm sorry that you think they have unbeatable prices. You must have never been given a good deal.
 #94101  by Pjd832

Trapper wrote:
jrock419 wrote: I'm sorry that you think they have unbeatable prices. You must have never been given a good deal.
Do you qualify for blue label pricing?.....hard to find a dealer that will sell at that price to people not eligible for blue label pricing.....if you have purchased from lawmen at non blue label program price then yes you may find a better deal elsewhere.....