Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
  by Kuntryboy816

Same topic but I changed the title so that it might garner more attention to the intended purposes of my post.

Also just another FYI: I went to the TD Bank across the parking lot where I work to have my CCDW applications notarized. They don't charge any fee for the service! Yay! Another freebie!

I filled out 2 applications exactly the same and had both notarized to turn in to the prothonotary. I wasn't sure if a xeroxed copy of a notarized form was acceptable or not.
  by harr2969

Artisans offers same free service for customers.
  by Kuntryboy816

harr2969 wrote:Artisans offers same free service for customers.

I asked the C/S guy if there was a fee and he said no. He never asked if I was a customer or not. I haven't banked with them since they switched over from Commerce.
  by dbickpg

if you are a AAA member, you can get passport photos for free or discounted depending on your level of membership.
  by Red Alert

Farmer's Market does photo's too. 10 bucks same day service...
  by Boots

On the latest renewal application (version March 2015) there is no longer a mention of a size requirement for the photos, just "... two (2) color passport-style photographs...."

So during in the last ten months or so, what size are people submitting? Regular 2" square, or the smaller 1-1/2" square?