Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #96043  by M&P40Noobie

Does anyone know if you can OC in the New Castle farmer's market? I have before but today I was going in the door by Stoltzfus and there were two very little signs taped to the doors saying no firearms permitted. No other doors had them that I noticed.
 #96047  by M&P40Noobie

phlydude wrote:Previous reports have not been favorable...you may be asked to leave
That leads to the other question. None of the shops own the building. If asked to leave do I leave the shop I'm in or do I have to leave the building?
 #96059  by MrCoolDale

I've heard of others being asked to leave, but I OC there nearly every-other weekend and have yet to be asked to leave. I have spoken with security guards in the past and ne'er a mention was made of my firearm. It probably depends on who is working that particular shift.
 #99549  by cmath

I have open carried in there before and was immediately asked to put my weapon in my vehicle by security. Alot of places in Newcastle have "no firearms" signs up.