Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #97656  by M&P40Noobie

As if the wait wasn't kill me enough. My friend and I put in our apps for CCW the same day back in December. I haven't heard anything since, but my freind has received a letter from the AG saying they do not recommend giving him a CCW because of his driving record. Does that mean no news is good news for me or should I still get something if the AG gives his consent? As for my friend does he need to file for an appeal now or wait for the judge's decision?
 #97657  by stephpd

With the AG no news is good news. If the AG can't find a just cause for a denial you'll never here from them.

As to your friend he probably needs for the judge to agree with the AG, since he hasn't officially been denied. Then get a lawyer, it increases your odds in court.
 #97710  by Cbmarine

@M&P40Noobie, a year ago, sending a status query to dale.broome@state.de.us entitled "CCDW Inquiry resulted a in prompt enlightening response from Ms. Broome. Suggest giving that a try. The subject line "CCDW Inquiry" is vital; without it, you will probably get no response.