Discuss handloading, reloading and presses here.
 #77825  by myopicvisionary

I stopped in at X-Ring just to shoot the breeze with the guys. I did look at the current prices for 5.56mm 55gr ball. $15.00 a box with a limit of 5 boxes per customer! I am so glad I reload!
 #79412  by myopicvisionary

I have been hunting around for .224" 55gr. FMJ-BTs lately for reloading 5.56mm. All the usual suppliers are out of stock. It seems I got the last 10K out of Midway USA not too long ago. Even the demilled military bullets are hard to find.
 #79429  by photog

XM193 i suppose??? ...Wow!! That's $750.00 per thousand.. Insane!!!

I was at Targetmaster with my students yesterday, they had a Colt LE6940 5.56 on the wall. The price...... wait for it.......$2995.00!!!!

Talking with my friend Brian who works there, he told me that a guy just bought 5 guns that day (did not say what 5) the total..... over $8000.00!! People are going nuts! And the gun stores owners are laughing all the way to the bank.
 #79434  by Tate

I was at shooters choice this past Tuesday to use the range, they had a Bushmaster AR for sale for..........$3k. :banghead: :banghead:
 #80579  by myopicvisionary

X-Ring has seemed to be able to get primers in stock, though I did grab their last 4K of CCI Large Military Rifle.