Discuss handloading, reloading and presses here.
 #49094  by bluedog46

wonder if the nur shrine show will have some deals. I am going there might find some stuff.
 #49096  by Strelok

Watch which shows this guys are going to (on the left side of home page), usually they bring a lot of reloading stuff to a show. I end up buying it from them every time I go to a show to re-stock my components. Usually they are at the shows in PA.

http://www.tntreloading.com/
 #49372  by desteve811

If you buy the Lee Pistol 4 die set, they will come with load data. It will also be a good idea to invest in a reloading manual which also comes with different "recipes".
 #49382  by bluedog46

desteve811 wrote:If you buy the Lee Pistol 4 die set, they will come with load data. It will also be a good idea to invest in a reloading manual which also comes with different "recipes".
that is the one i am going to get steve ( the 4 die carbide set). I will probalby also pick up the book on reloading. I am now on the quest to find a bench to put it on. If i had a garage like you i would have a sweet set up, but i need to figure out how to do this in the townhouse.
 #49417  by myopicvisionary

I have a couple of reloading manuals. If you want, I can scan the pages for the caliber you need and send them to you.
 #49447  by Delta2Echo

bluedog46 wrote:
desteve811 wrote:If you buy the Lee Pistol 4 die set, they will come with load data. It will also be a good idea to invest in a reloading manual which also comes with different "recipes".
that is the one i am going to get steve ( the 4 die carbide set). I will probalby also pick up the book on reloading. I am now on the quest to find a bench to put it on. If i had a garage like you i would have a sweet set up, but i need to figure out how to do this in the townhouse.
Do what I did, build one. :D
 #49448  by bluedog46

Delta2Echo wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:
Do what I did, build one. :D
that is what we were goning to do. I figured i can get away with a really small one jjust starting out
 #49458  by desteve811

You can always go to good wil and find a cheap desk or table that will work as a beginner reloading bench. That's what I did when I started.
 #49487  by myopicvisionary

When I first started, I mounted my press to a heavy board that I clamped in my Black & Decker Workmate.
Last edited by myopicvisionary on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #49502  by schmenge

I've been using Unique for about 25 years, it's very versitile. Be careful with 9mm loads, seating depth, and cartridge overall length are CRITICAL. If you don't have one, get a good dial caliper. Don't reload 9mm without checking the above!

Also, with all reloads, after you charge the cases, eyeball every case in the tray for zero or double powder charges before you seat the bullet! Have fun with it.