Discuss handloading, reloading and presses here.
 #63883  by steddyj

Hey guys,

Whenever I go to the range, I never seem to pick up as much .45 brass as I shoot. I'd like to get a big more of a buffer of brass so I can keep more loaded rounds on hand. Does anyone know of any good deals on once fired brass, or maybe have a surplus on hand they're looking to offload? The best price I've found so far is about 7 cents per on a lot of 1000.

Thanks!
 #63950  by Delta2Echo

Give Paul a call. He'll take care of you assuming he isn't wiped out of .45 right now. He will probably be your best price for primers as well. As of Saturday, he had plenty of small and large pistol. Get them while you can. Come September...they will be up to $50-60 from the people who actually have them, thanks to the election and Obama re-election fear.

http://www.kdcartridgeandsupply.com/

His prices for brass are under the components page. He also makes a fantastic lead alloy bullet and sells copper plated as well. If you push a bullet through your barrel and measure it with a caliper, he will size bullets to better fit your particular pistol. He will even adjust the hardness if you'd prefer. Anything you want made for you, just give him about 3 days lead time.

He has been around for a long time, and is a wealth of information. I have never once spoken to him and not learned something new.
 #63952  by steddyj

Awesome, thank you! I knew I should ask around on here before ordering online.