Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #50922  by jslacker

Does anybody know of any manufacturer that makes reproduction or replica P08's? All I have been able to find are non firing replicas or the real deal, and there is no way I could afford what these originals are going for.
 #73761  by jslacker

Anybody? Still wondering of anybody knew of a place with reproductions? I included a pic for those who may be unfamiliar with said pistol, although if you're not familiar with it I doubt you could tell me of a place offering repros... :lol:

And before anybody says it....Viper, what say you? This wouldn't be needed anytime soon if you could locate one.
 #73764  by jslacker

bmel17 wrote:I want an original :D
I would like an original too, wanna buy me one?
 #73765  by bmel17

jslacker wrote: I would like an original too, wanna buy me one?
sure after I win the lottery this week! lol

I'll buy every member a gift~ 8-)
 #73779  by viper98

jslacker wrote:Image

Anybody? Still wondering of anybody knew of a place with reproductions? I included a pic for those who may be unfamiliar with said pistol, although if you're not familiar with it I doubt you could tell me of a place offering repros... :lol:

And before anybody says it....Viper, what say you? This wouldn't be needed anytime soon if you could locate one.
I got it...I will watch out for one for you....one will probably show up eventually.... :)
 #73949  by jslacker

Jonnybow wrote:I have a replica...........

it's plastic!
Airsoft? I did see the airsoft replicas, however I'm looking for the real deal centerfire cartridge replicas.
 #73950  by Frank

I have two WW1 era Lugers, I did see an recent add for someone selling replicas. Web search?
 #73957  by WPCatfish

Jonnybow wrote:I have a replica...........

it's plastic!
I have this version of the P38 replica: