Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #65994  by myopicvisionary

If you are shooting a nice group consistently, move your rear sight to adjust your point of impact to coincide with your point of aim.
 #65996  by daddyof2

yea, i can't stand when ppl say "well, the sights must be off" cause there not shooting well, but with the groups the way the are, time after time, i really think thats the answer.
 #66004  by bluedog46

daddyof2 wrote:yea i was also thinking about the "ghost" trigger i think its called. ( the 3.5 connector) to lighten the pull. well ill have to take all this into consideration and see if i can fare better next visit.
It might be impossible, but I would love to figure out a way to get a glock trigger to feel like a 1911. I am sure part of the problem would be that the safety on the trigger would be totally defeated to get the 1911 trigger pull, but I understand I would need to add a trigger safety device of some sort.
 #66011  by daddyof2

yea, i only have the glock so i dont know what the trigger pull on a 1911 is like. but if you've shot both im sure you probably have a good idea there.
 #66022  by WPCatfish

myopicvisionary wrote:The 1911 and the Glock are two completely different fire control systems.

You pull the trigger, and they go 'bang', right?
 #66799  by SCUBA9097

Sounds like a simple question, but which eye dominate and hand dominate are you? I just had a client down here who tried every trick in the book to get her groupings centered. Once she came to me and we headed to the range, I saw the problem after a few shots were fired. We made the necessary corrections for her being left eye / right handed and her shots were all dead on accurate.