Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #66198  by Twitchn1911

Hello, I am trying to find some .45 acp HST and some 9 mm HST ammo. Does anyone know if it is sold in DE and what shops have it? If not where can I get it? thank you for any help.
 #66201  by viper98

i believe ammunition to go has it looks like the going rate for 9 is around $35.00....$40.00 for 45 acp
 #66747  by Pjd832

the only place semi local that i find hst is targetmaster on rt 202 just over the pa line...pricing not that great..and add in tax...but if youre not in a rush to get it...check out sgammo..they are out of hst right now...i bought the last of their .45 ;) ..but they have ranger t in standard and +p in stock..in the $25 range for 9 mm and $30 range for .45 depending on which you get....or you can click on notify me when back in stock....ive had pretty good experiences with them they often have govt contract packaging of hst for really cheap..like $17-19 for .40...which i stock up on when that pops up in my email..lol