Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #66520  by jslacker

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/weapo ... tional.asp
Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle - Fully Functional
You look at the replica M41A Pulse Rifle from Aliens, its fully adjustable metal stock and removable magazine, and wonder, Is it real? It looks real. It's the right shape. It's...huge...definitely the right size. It moves naturally--the bolt works and the shotgun pump slides. But is it possible for something so flawless to be anything more than a glob of plastic molded to enchant and lure you in, only to shatter all hopes and dreams the second you hold its hard, lifeless composites in your hands?

Well, let us save you the trouble of sending a friend to do the recon that culminates badly in an awkward and humiliating sauna encounter at the gym.

It's real, and it's magnificent.

This M41A Pulse comes from neither a kit nor Japan. The professional weapons forger behind Movie Guns, Inc. handmade and handpainted the fully-functional rifle from scratch, and the end result is a 1:1 scale exact replica of the prop Sigourney Weaver wielded in Aliens. It fires in semi-and fully-automatic modes, at a rate of fire also identical to that in the film.
A bit too steep for my blood but it would be a fun toy.
 #66531  by WPCatfish

I seriously doubt it fires 10mm explosive tip caseless.
 #68341  by DragonJames

Nope, .45 and 12ga. Its a tompson smg and IIRC a Spaz 12 under that. I saw something on this a few years back. So yeah, no 10mm ETC, and no grenades (well.....there are some explosive 12ga. rds, but good luck buying them, lol)
 #68344  by WPCatfish

DragonJames wrote: So yeah, no 10mm ETC, and no grenades

So what are we supposed to use? Harsh language?
 #68346  by DragonJames

"i like to keep this handy....for close encounters"
 #68347  by dave_in_delaware

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
 #68359  by WPCatfish

dave_in_delaware wrote:I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
You always were an a******, Gorman.