Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #77684  by Jonnybow

Was at the range yesterday and somehow fell into an incredible deal I couldn't resist, picked up a brand new (4 rounds fired) Ruger P95. I bought it without shooting it (yes, it was THAT good of a deal). It's a two tone pistol and has everything it's supposed to being brand new including the receipt showing he paid $398 at the end of October 2012.

Other than the size of the grip, does anyone have any good or bad comments on this pistol?
 #77685  by georgie c

i have allways liked rugers. i have 2 for carry the .380 lcp and an sr9c , good dependable side arms. the company got my loyalty when the repaired , free of charge, my 20 year old mark II 22/45 :applause:
 #77688  by NormH3

From what I've read, i think you have yourself a dependable firearm. I've been looking at their revolvers recently. I just wish i had bought their stock (RGR) back in 2008. It's gone from about $4 dollars a share to $47 with some nice dividends along the way.
 #77690  by bmel17

One of my next purchases will be one of their revolvers. I want the 44 Alaskan. I own three rugers and they have been money well spent IMHO
 #77721  by cj45lc

If you think you paid a good price then I believe you've done good
we have put several thousand rounds thru our P95 w/o a hiccup & It's plenty accurate
 #77729  by Jonnybow

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad opinions are positive. I paid less than half of what it sold for in late Oct.
 #77731  by Guard_Duck

Jonnybow wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys, glad opinions are positive. I paid less than half of what it sold for in late Oct.
I'd say you got a great deal on a reliable gun. I've had one for years, well over 7k rounds through it. Replaced the springs, and a new barrel at a little 5k, still works like a champ.
 #77737  by NormH3

Jonnybow wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys, glad opinions are positive. I paid less than half of what it sold for in late Oct.
nice..I need to vist your LGS