Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #80672  by DragonJames

Thanks David, will be looking into this later in the week
 #85571  by sethinde

What about Delaware State Pistol Club. They have both indoor and outdoor ranges. Though I don't know of any restrictions. Great guys and I may apply soon. I had a good time at the action pistol event I attended.
 #88450  by spillanej

Wait did a citizen of delaware actually say "my nfa paperwork" :shock:
 #88452  by Guard_Duck

spillanej wrote:Wait did a citizen of delaware actually say "my nfa paperwork" :shock:

Yes, SBR's and AOW's are legal in Delaware. Just no auto, or supressors.
 #88453  by Amy Blackthorn

sethinde wrote:What about Delaware State Pistol Club. They have both indoor and outdoor ranges. Though I don't know of any restrictions. Great guys and I may apply soon. I had a good time at the action pistol event I attended.
Was in the market for a new range as well. After hearing the way women are treated by their "good ol boys" council ill take my $ elsewhere.
 #88454  by Owen

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Was in the market for a new range as well. After hearing the way women are treated by their "good ol boys" council ill take my $ elsewhere.
I heard about that as well and it pissed me off as a member there. :poed: The culture is completely different at AP and Fridays. Not that I expect you to have to deal with the drama and who would want to, I know I don't. Still I've been shooting there and my wife does as well. The "old fart syndrome" we suffer from is going to have to be addressed and I am up for that. :sparring:
 #88483  by SigGirl

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
sethinde wrote:What about Delaware State Pistol Club. They have both indoor and outdoor ranges. Though I don't know of any restrictions. Great guys and I may apply soon. I had a good time at the action pistol event I attended.
Was in the market for a new range as well. After hearing the way women are treated by their "good ol boys" council ill take my $ elsewhere.
Right there with you Amy! After being asked "Do I even know how to use that thing?" referring to "Stella" my 9mm Storm which was on my side, I won't be going back there anytime soon. That is the only place I have ever been made to feel like I truly didn't belong there. It's a shame too because I do know of a few decent guys that go there.
 #88591  by spillanej

myopicvisionary wrote:Southern Chester County is still not accepting new members, nor is Kimberton.
Kimberton gun club? The only thing ive ever seen like that in Kimberton is the state police SORT team :D