Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #81082  by Guard_Duck

Another vote for the 226.
 #81091  by DMac

See my avatar at left for my opinion. You can't go wrong with a Glock.
 #81123  by WPCatfish

I've been happy with my Beretta 92, had it for...wow...damn near half my life.
 #81127  by SR9

You gotta know where my preferrance is, open or concealed.
 #81150  by TexasJay

And the winner is...an AR15!!! When asked his opinion on which handgun should be next on the list, my dad stated "since you already have 9mm handguns and they're trying to ban assault rifles, wouldn't it be better to get another AR?" I reply "but dad, I don't have the $1200+ dollars it would take to get one right now!" To which he replied "you can't tell me that with all the spare parts you have you can't build one!".

Got me thinking. So I went and looked through my "box o'parts" and lo and behold! I have everything I need minus two minor parts.

Soooo I proceeded to buy the parts necessary and have a second, fully functional AR15 for a fraction what a new handgun would be. She's an ugly girl but she works. I've got a smile I can't wipe off my face :troll:

Now I just need a name for her...
 #81162  by NormH3

TexasJay wrote:And the winner is...an AR15!!! When asked his opinion on which handgun should be next on the list, my dad stated "since you already have 9mm handguns and they're trying to ban assault rifles, wouldn't it be better to get another AR?" I reply "but dad, I don't have the $1200+ dollars it would take to get one right now!" To which he replied "you can't tell me that with all the spare parts you have you can't build one!".

Got me thinking. So I went and looked through my "box o'parts" and lo and behold! I have everything I need minus two minor parts.

Soooo I proceeded to buy the parts necessary and have a second, fully functional AR15 for a fraction what a new handgun would be. She's an ugly girl but she works. I've got a smile I can't wipe off my face :troll:

Now I just need a name for her...
How about Franken-chick
 #85645  by Jonnybow

TexasJay wrote:I like it! Assembled from random parts from random manufacturers...its aliiiiiiiive!!!

:pbjtime:
Aren't all GOOD ARs assembled from different parts from different manufacturers? Well done sir!